Wednesday, 25 September 2019

Gas Cooker Explosion Kills Girl

A 7-year-old girl and a stroke patient have been confirmed dead in an inferno that started from a cooking gas explosion, today, in #Mushin, Lagos.

The fire, which started when the girl was trying to light up a gas cooker, razed two buildings on Ogunmokun Street.


Watch the shocking video below here



Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments:

Choose the (anonymous) profile if you don't
Have any of the other mentioned profiles
(we love comments)