Saturday, 2 September 2017

Singer, Kcee’s House Currently Gutted By Fire.

According to reports online, the house of Limpopo singer, Kcee is currently gutted by fire – the fire, said to have started from the generator house, has his Prado SUV partly damaged by it.

Firefighters of the Lagos state fire service have been alerted of the incident at his Omole Phase II home – the singer is currently in Abia state for the celebration of his album.

And as the time of this post, he’s yet to speak on the fire incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose the (anonymous) profile if you don't
Have any of the other mentioned profiles
(we love comments)

Popular Posts

We Are Open For Business