Friday, 26 May 2017

Jamb Withholds 300 Utme Results Over Malpractices

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has so far
withheld the results of 300 candidates who wrote the unified tertiary
matriculation examination (UTME), its Registrar, Prof. Is-haq Oloyede
has said.

Oloyede said this on Thursday when he featured on Sunrise Daily, a
weekly programme on Channels Television in Abuja.

He also said the agency has released the results of 15, 000
candidates, adding that the board has released the results of
candidates where it had no problem.
According to him, the board would release results of candidates after
it had ensured that they did not participate in malpractices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choose the (anonymous) profile if you don't
Have any of the other mentioned profiles
(we love comments)