Thursday, 28 July 2016

Special effect goes terribly wrong as director burns actor alive while filming a movie (graphic photos/video)





A near death incident was averted on a Nollywood set recently when a promising actor, Ani Iyoho was badly burnt while playing a fire incident role on set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare.




READERS DISCRETION IN ADVISED WATCHING THE BURNING SCENE AND PHOTOS




An actor on set said while Ani was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention to add the real fire incident to the film.


Ani as we write now is on hospital bed, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him.


All efforts to reach Stanlee has proved abortive and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe are on the run.

Watch below.

NB: This statement is for record purpose.




Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments:

Choose the (anonymous) profile if you don't
Have any of the other mentioned profiles
(we love comments)